Bring-A-Box: 10th April 2010: Nokia
We have regular sessions on the second Saturday of each month. Our meeting this month is again at the Nokia site.
New members are very welcome. We're not a cliquey bunch, so you won't feel out of place! Usually between 10 and 30 people come along.
To get the flavour of some typical meetings, take a look at our BringABoxArchive.
The next meeting is scheduled for...
- Time: 11am - 5pm-ish
- Location: Nokia, Farnborough, Hampshire
- Travel info and directions: SeeBringABox/NokiaSouthwood.
- Send next-of-kin details to robert dot beattie at nokia dot com, subject heading "Linux meeting"
- Before Lunch -
- 12:00 Digital Image Forensics - A whirlwind tour of tools and techniques - Freakyclown
- 12:30 enter your talk here!
- Around 12:45/13:00 Lunch (bring your own sarnies or convoy to the local pub or supermarket).
- 14:00 CrowdSourcing with upcoming, flickr and the android sensorly map viewer - osde8info
- 14:30 enter your talk here!
To see the kind of things we've done at previous sessions, try the BringABoxArchive page, where you'll find summaries and photos.