Bring-A-Box 6th Aug 2011
We have regular sessions on the second Saturday of each month. Our meeting this month is again at the Nokia site. But this time it's the first Saturday! That's so as not to clash with the OggCamp. Besides, MadBob fancied a beer that day, and why not, after all he's done for us.
New members are very welcome. We're not a cliquey bunch, so you won't feel out of place! Usually between 10 and 30 people come along.
To get the flavour of some typical meetings, take a look at our BringABoxArchive.
The next meeting is scheduled for...
- Time: 11am - 5pm-ish
- Location: Nokia, Farnborough, Hampshire
- Travel info and directions: See BringABox/NokiaSouthwood
- Send next-of-kin details to robert |dot| beattie |at| nokia |dot| com, subject heading "Linux meeting"
- 11:00 gather
- 11:30 A talk by you (hopefully!)
- 12:00 A talk by someone you encouraged!
- Around 12:45/13:00 Lunch (bring your own sarnies or convoy to the local pub or supermarket).
- 14:00 Yet more talks (this space available!)
- 14:30 enter your talk anywhere there's space!
To see the kind of things we've done at previous sessions, try the BringABoxArchive page, where you'll find summaries and photos.