Bring-A-Box 9th Apr 2011
We have regular sessions on the second Saturday of each month. Our meeting this month is again at the Red Hat offices.
New members are very welcome. We're not a cliquey bunch, so you won't feel out of place! Usually between 20 and 30 people come along.
To get the flavour of some typical meetings, take a look at our BringABoxArchive.
The next meeting is scheduled for...
- Time: 11am - 5pm-ish
- Location: Red Hat, Farnborough, Hampshire
- Travel info and directions: See BringABox/RedHat
The front doors are locked, but somebody will be around to let you in a the start of the day. If arriving later, call the phone number on the door for entry. No registration or details are needed beforehand - just turn up and park in the Red Hat spaces outside.
Please ensure that you tidy up after yourself (and others) so that we leave the venue in good order.
- 11:00 Arrive
- 11:30 Doing backups using Amazon Web Services
- 12:00 Android Java MotoDev Widget Workshop - by osde8info
- 12:30 Another talk - maybe by you!
- Around 12:45/13:00 Lunch (bring your own sarnies or convoy to a local pub or supermarket).
- 14:00 Reconvene
- 14:30 More talks/presentations/demos, hopefully!
To see the kind of things we've done at previous sessions, try the BringABoxArchive page, where you'll find summaries and photos.