BringABox Saturday 13 September 2008
Surrey Uni, close to Guildford and the A3
A joint meeting with Hants. The main presentation was by Stephen Nelson-Smith on Puppet.
Or, as one attendee put it, more informally: For those that missed the meet, some highlights.
- Attempted Mini-lan party in the lift.
- When vending machines fight back!
- The revolving door incident (you know who you are!).
- The mysterious missing salt/ketchup.
- Puppet sales pitch^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Htalk. ;) (actually it seems pretty cool).
- Infected windows machines and how to spot them.
- The cute fresher angel down the pub..
- Why its important to get your business model in check before selling to big corps.
- How to spot a web-designer from 20feet.