Bring-A-Box 10th March 2012
We have regular sessions on the second Saturday of each month. Our meeting this month is again at the Nokia site.
New members are very welcome. We're not a cliquey bunch, so you won't feel out of place! Usually between 10 and 30 people come along.
To get the flavour of some typical meetings, take a look at our BringABoxArchive.
The next meeting is scheduled for...
- Time: 11am - 5pm-ish
- Location: Nokia, Farnborough, Hampshire
- Travel info and directions: See BringABox/NokiaSouthwood
- Send next-of-kin details to robert |dot| beattie |at| nokia |dot| com, subject heading "Linux meeting"
- Regular Expressions Workshop - John,
- Around 12:45/13:00 Lunch (bring your own sarnies or convoy to the local pub or supermarket).
- Gnome-shell on Ubuntu 12.04 - Charles,
- How to diagnose a faulty SSD that self-heals - Anthony,
To see the kind of things we've done at previous sessions, try the BringABoxArchive page, where you'll find summaries and photos.