Bring-A-Box 11th June 2011
We have regular sessions on the second Saturday of each month. Our meeting this month is at Sirius Corporation in Addlestone, Surrey. Thanks to Andrew Wilkins for hosting us this month.
New members are very welcome. We're not a cliquey bunch, so you won't feel out of place! Usually between 10 and 30 people come along.
Bring a 'box', bring a notebook, bring anything that might run Linux or just bring yourself and enjoy socialising/learning/teaching or simply chilling out!
Please note that food is not permitted at Sirius, though there is a pub just down the road from the office (see below). Also, please don't touch any of Sirius's equipment, e.g. LCD screens - check with the host if you're not sure.
Please ensure that you tidy up after yourself (and others) so that we leave the venue in good order and will be invited back!
- Time: 11am - 5pm
- Location: Sirius Corporation, Addlestone, Surrey
- Travel info and directions: BringABox/Addlestone
Presentations & Workshops
- Around 13:00. The local pub, called the Pelican, is along Hamm Moor lane - just down from the Sirius offices
- No talks arranged yet - all offers welcome!
- Wireless Internet access
- Projector (for presentations)
To see the kind of things we've done at previous sessions, try the BringABoxArchive page, where you'll find summaries and photos.