Latest news on road floods. --
All roads approaching the Sailing club are flooded and closed. I drove through Shepperton on Laleham Rd approaching from the North. the Littleton Lane Is marked as Road Closed but the ffloodis spilling off he road and it is passable with care.
- Renfree Way closed at 10:16am about 30cm I saw a transit van pass through, but authorities have closed it.
- Littleton Lane just north of sailing club Road closed. 10:30 Water is washing over the road and spilling over the curb. I saw a Mini and Golf pass through.
- Chertsey Bridge Road Road closed with Police attendance IIat 10:37 saw a Land Rover pass through.
- 9 SLUGer's managed to wade through the floods, and are at the meeting today.
- Sorry for any one who was not able to make it to the meeting. Hopefully the weather will be more compliant next time.
This month's meeting is at - Littleton Sailing Club - Shepperton.
Donations are requested to cover the cost of rental, heating and power.
We have a TRIAL of a new venue. Please read the venue page, to see restrictions on the automated gate at this venue. Please arrive promptly, or book your gate opening time via the maillist.
We have regular sessions on the second Saturday of each month. Bring a 'box', bring a notebook, bring anything that might run Linux, or just bring yourself and enjoy socialising/learning/teaching or simply chilling out!
New members are very welcome. We're not a cliquey bunch, so you won't feel out of place! Usually between 15 and 30 people come along.