We have regular sessions each month. Bring a 'box', bring a notebook, bring anything that might run Linux, or just bring yourself and enjoy socialising/learning/teaching or simply chilling out!
Back to the excellent Red Hat offices in Farnborough, Hampshire on Saturday 9th August - thanks to Dominic Cleal for hosting us..
New members are very welcome. We're not a cliquey bunch, so you won't feel out of place! Usually between 10 and 30 people come along.
To get the flavour of some typical meetings, take a look at our BringABoxArchive.
The next meeting is scheduled for...
- Time: 11am - 5pm
- Location: Red Hat, Farnborough, Hampshire
- Travel info and directions: See BringABox/RedHat
On arrival, either press the buzzer to be let in by the security guard or, if no guard is present, call the host's contact number that will be displayed on the door. Once inside, the meeting is taking place on the third floor - take the lift to that floor and turn left or take the stairs and turn right.
- Slots for talks/presentations available!
- Around 12:30 - 13:00. Either bring sandwiches or head to a nearby pub (or one of the supermarkets)
- Further slots for talks/presentations available!
To see the kind of things we've done at previous sessions, try the BringABoxArchive page, where you'll find summaries and photos.